Ok, they aren’t new but what I put in them is new! I don’t have a ballet bag yet, since I won’t need one for exactly one month from today (Pause here for giddiness)…but I needed a place to keep my ballet stuffs together. I love to organize and make things “new” and so I reorganized my drawers to make my very own ballet drawer!
So what do I have in stock you say?
- 4 Pairs of leg warmers (Yes, I am a leg warmer hoarder)
- 2 Pairs of ballet flats
- My 25 year old pointe shoes
- 2 Pairs of convertible foot ballet tights
- 2 Leotards – one short sleeved one long sleeved
- 1 Chiffon wrap skirt
- 1 Pull on ballet skirt
- Footeze ball
- Various workout tights/leggings
I can’t wait to get my ballet bag all together next! One month from today at this exact moment I will be in my first ballet class. Yippee!!!